As hard as it is to find original gifts, it’s harder to find ideas for original lists around the holidays. What is usually just popular to take to the grocery store becomes everyone’s favorite marketing technique. Last year, I did Top 10 from TIME’s 50 Top 10 lists. But this year, I got stopped in my tracks. I’ve been outdone by a guy named Rex Sorgatz on his site Fimoculous.
What’s better than a blog of lists? Why a list of lists of course! My colleague Amy sent this site to me in an email with the subject line “Happy Listmas!” If it were kosher to make a list of one, I would feature Fimoculous alone, but instead I’ll highlight some of the interesting lists from this brilliant list of lists. Sorry, for this Dr. Seuss-like writing style.
- 10 Worst Employees of 2008, CareerBuilder.com
- 14 Awesomely Addictive Candy, CandyAddict.com
- Top 10 iPhone Apps, TIME Magazine
- Top 20 Most Annoyingly Catchy Songs of 2008, NowPublic.com
- 21 Dumbest Moments in Business 2008, CNN Money
- Top 10 Searches for 2008, Yahoo
- Top 10 Bushisms of 2008, About.com
- Top 10 Late Night Gags, TIME Magazine